Search This Blog

3.08.2007

Bed Sores

The new guy is happy to be back from the dead. I awoke Monday morning to find that my 4 week sickness had been lifted. I had been ill for so long that I wasn't sure what "normal" felt like anymore. The signs were definitely positive though, I was out of bed, I could eat soup and I reluctantly turned my cell phone back on just to hear it ring. Any change was good and it was good to hear my phone ring, it was my anchor to reality, to society and to sanity. So, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my kind Jessica for nursing me back to health, the miracle drug Zithromax and last but not least...my band mates, for having a heart of gold. In summation, I would like to say just one more thing...( In the words of the great Dee Snider from Twisted Sister)....."I Wanna Rawk"!   Rawk!!
-casey

No comments:

Post a Comment